Using Spyrix Keylogger For Mac OS, you can control your computer performance from any place of the World. The interface of this keylogger is rather easy to use even for a newcomer.
- Nice design, easy-to-understand and user-friendly interface.
- Well-implemented monitoring capabilities.
- Powerful security level.
- Available in English only.
- Program sometimes crashes and rare uninformed screenshots.
- Only few ways to send Reports.
Installation - Get Free 5 day trial
When we click the installation disk of Spyrix Keylogger For Mac OS, it shows us a welcome message. Then we click “Continue” and important information about this mac os keylogger is immediately displayed. Our next step is to click “Continue” button again.
After this, there will be a window with information about the destination folder. After clicking “Install”, we need to enter the administrator’s password. Successful installation of the monitoring software will result in appearance of a window with the registration key that must be entered; more option is to use this mac keystroke logger for free during 5 days. When you make your choice, whether to use this mac spy software freely or to exploit a registration key, then the keylogger will be successfully installed.
Interface - keyboard activity log
The main window of this keylogger for OSX contains a few sections. On the top of the window there are main controls, which are displayed in a horizontal manner. In the left column, we have a list of actions that are monitored by Spyrix Keylogger For Mac OS; the events log table in the right column contains information about type, time, date of actions, etc. The detailed information of all events is represented below, for instance, screenshots, keyboard strokes, etc.
In general, the interface of this mac logger is rather easy to use even for an inexperienced user.
OS Support - installation was successful
According to the Spyrix Keylogger For Mac OS developer's site this keystroke logger support Mac OS X 10.6 version or above.
As for the security of Spyrix Keylogger For Mac OS, the keylogger app is well disguised after installation. Firstly, you need to simultaneously press three buttons: Cmd + Alt + S to enter the program options and then to type-in a default password. You can also change a hotkey combination in the settings.
At the same time, it`s impossible to customize accessing by a keyword, a warning message, after which it`is necessary to monitor a user activity, and no self-removal capabilities, actually.
The monitoring actions of Spyrix Keylogger For Mac OS aren`t so bad: spying on clipboard and both alphanumeric and system keys, opened files, app launching, the screenshots and regulation of their quality.
The monitoring of users’ online activity by Spyrix Keylogger For Mac OS is also at a good level: the activities of all popular browsers are under control, making Screenshots of visited web-sites, but some of them were absolutely white (we described it earlier).
There are bare possibilities to deal with reports in Spyrix Keylogger For Mac OS: search by keywords, and reports can be sent only via email.
Unfortunately, Spyrix Keylogger For Mac OS interface is available only in English.
Spyrix Keylogger For Mac OS is a really popular keylogger for Mac that's why it tops our list. Its strong points include the features that are listed in Security and Monitoring sections. However, in our opinion, there could be more options available for generating Reports. The keystroke recorder hasn't been localized into other languages yet; currently only English version is available.
Monitoring Software Features
"Spyrix Keylogger is really GOOD"
ProsWorks smoothly on the latest version of macOS Mojave
ConsNone so far
SummarySpyrix Keylogger does its job well; has a Geolocation tracker. It suits my needs perfectly.
"Really, really bad"
ProsI like that the Mac product license isn't for a limited time window, like 12 months. I hate it when developers try to get us to rent their software. No, I want to buy it and be done with it, not send you money every year. I appreciate that this license is for one year of updates, but for usage in perpetuity.
1) Installation instructions don't match the installation experience you'll have. Things are named differently and you're on your own to figure it out.
2) After you install, the application remains visible in your Applications folder and is named "Spyrix Keylogger for Mac." Wow, now that's stealthy; nobody is going to notice that!
3) Similarly, at System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Accessibility, there's an item by the same name (Spyrix Keylogger for Mac) visible in the list. Again, wow, so stealthy; nobody will notice that.
4) If you indicate in Spyrix's preferences that you want the Facetime camera used to take video clips from time to time, guess what? The green LED next to the Facetime camera lights up! Nope, nobody will notice that either! If you forego the video and just get audio and photo snapshots, the green LED will still light up!
5) The user's only choices for hot-keys to bring the program out of hidden mode are - and then one of the lette